The Eco Chic Story - Leah F.
Eco Chic Events was born from a passion for creating meaningful memories. With a natural talent to organize, a keen eye for details, and a calm and optimistic temperament, I am able to provide a worry-free coordination experience for you and your guests.
I am a Certified Wedding Coordinator through the the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada ( www.wpic.ca ), and as such have been trained in every aspect of planning and coordination to ensure your day can be as special and enjoyable as possible.
I also have a Bachelor of Science from the University of Western Ontario and a Graduate Certificate in Environmental Management and Assessment. When I combined my education with over 5 years of contract and project management experience, I realized I had a unique service to offer. For anyone wanting to reduce the impact of their event, or give it a bit of a green twist, Eco Chic Events is their go-to company!
I am a genuine and enthusiastic individual and would love to help you make your wedding day as special and memorable as possible!
WPIC Code of Ethics
- We do not accept kickbacks (money for referrals) from vendors. Vendors must know that the clients are the recipients of any discounts given.
- We treat each client fairly, and we will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
- We uphold our ethics. We will not take or attempt to take clients from, or discredit, other vendors with gossip or slander.
- Every client will receive a detailed contract for Wedding Day Direction, Destination or Full Wedding Coordination services.
- We will provide all services agreed upon in the contract that must be signed by both the client and Coordinator at the commencement of service.
- We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the Wedding Industry.
- Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable.
- We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner. (48 hours).